Thursday, March 01, 2012

01 March 2012 14:39 | Dr. Ahmed Sanou : dr.ahmedsanou12345@gmail.com

Please my good friend,‏
14:39
Reply ▼
ahmed sanou
Add to contacts
From: ahmed sanou (dr.ahmedsanou12345@gmail.com)
Sent: 01 March 2012 14:39:33
To:

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe!




Please my good friend,

I am the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I
have the opportunity of transferring the sum of ($18.5million USD).
This fund originally belonged to one of our bank Customer who died in
the year 2003.

My request for foreigner to stand as next of kin in this business is
because the fact that the customer is a foreigner. Based on the fact
that this is a deal, I propose that 40% of this fund for you and 50%
for me, while 10% will map aside for any expenses we mighty occur
during the transfering of this funds to your account. I will give more
detail of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in
this transaction.

If you are interesed give me your data information as follows:

Your full name..............
Your address.................
Your mobile phone
number..............
Your occupation......................
Your Age..............................
Marital Status........................
Your Country ...........................

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Thanks,
Dr Ahmed Sanou

No comments:

Post a Comment