Wednesday, March 21, 2012

17 March 2012 23:27 | Mr. Liu Wang : abc2@lagoon.nc/liuwan@kimo.com

Business Proposal‏
17/03/2012
Reply ▼
Mr. Liu Wang Add to contacts
From: Mr. Liu Wang (abc2@lagoon.nc)
Sent: 17 March 2012 23:27:15
To:

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe!
It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business
proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business
relationship. I am Mr. Liu Wang bank officer with the International bank of Taipei . I will need you to assist me in executing a
business project from Taiwan to your country. It involves the transfer of money. Everything concerning this transaction shall be
legally done without hitch.


Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us.
Contact me on my confidential Email address (liuwan@kimo.com) I shall furnish you with more information about this operation
immediately I receive a positive response from you.


Kind Regards,

E-mail: liuwan@kimo.com

Mr. Liu Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment