Thursday, March 01, 2012

29 February 2012 13:26 | Joshua Caanood : sam@oryxbd.com/joshua.caanood1@gmail.com

I WANT TO SEND YOU MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION‏
29/02/2012
Reply ▼
Joshua Caanood
Add to contacts
From: Joshua Caanood (sam@oryxbd.com)
Sent: 29 February 2012 13:26:57
To:

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.
Wait, it's safe!



Dearest

My name is Joshua Caanood, I am 23 years and i just arrived from Somalia
Yesterday.
My parent was killed and right now me and my Younger Sister Joyceare in a
hotel in Accra Ghana
and i am with my late father Consignment box containing a huge sum of
money,and box full of gold
I want you to be my foreign beneficiary,
so that you can invest my funds for me over there in your country
in a profitable way that will benefit us.
And i also like to be with you in other to forward my education over
there with you.
So what i want you to do for me now is for you to send me five names
so that i can travel to Togo first thing tomorrow morning
to send some money to you via western union
to enable you make my traveling arrangement and also come over to pick me
and my sister
also transfer the rest.
contact me via Email: joshua.caanood1@gmail.com

Yours Faithfully,

Joshua Caanood

========

No comments:

Post a Comment