Tuesday, March 06, 2012

5 March 2012 | Mrs Congo Adiaratou

PLEASE THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL!‏

05/03/2012
Reply ▼
Mrs Congo Adiaratou
Add to contacts


Dear Friend,

I assume that this message will reach you in good health. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I'm Mrs Congo Adiaratou, the Inspection & Operational manager in Reliance Security Group Company Burkina Faso. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds deposited by Mr. Ziya Bazhayev; a Russian citizen before his death what of ($25.2Million Dollars) and he was the chairman of the oil company Alliance Group.

Now my company is trying to move this consignment to the Switzerland Bank because the fund has over stay, but since I am sure that he left no one as his Next of Kin to the said deposited consignment fund, I am contacting you to stand as the next of kin to the deceased person so that this fund will release to you instead of moving the fund to Switzerland Bank as unclaimed funds. Since I am working under the Company as the Inspection & operational manager; I stand in better position to fix your personal information into our central system as the Next of Kin to Mr. Ziya Bazhayev to enable the Company attend to you for the claim.

I have agreed to share the fund 50/50% with you when this fund release on your behalf. Therefore my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
If yes, call me and send to me your personal information:

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Mrs. Congo Adiaratou.
direct line:+22674666611

No comments:

Post a Comment